Saturday, May 5, 2007

Project Completed

So Thursday evening my group got together through Ilinc to go over our final project. It just so happened that Ilinc was acting up so we decided to has Teresa email us the final project and we would make comments through email also if anything needed to be fixed. Friday everyone in the group emailed comments as to what they thought and we were all very pleased. That afternoon our project was submitted. I think my group was awesome! I had a great time working with the ladies and we all worked together very well. Thanks group and best of luck to everyone in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your project turned out so well. In my group, we had a few tough times not hearing from group members but all in all, I'm happy with the finished product. Good luck in your future classes!